/ jaebrysonblog ************** REMOVE THIS TO UNHIDE THE BLOGGER NAVBAR **************** **/ #b-navbar {height:0px;visibility:hidden;display:none} /** *************************************************************************

Rant. Muse. Eat. Sleep. Recycle.

Friday, June 01, 2007

If

If the government lies to me - I cannot make a reasoned decision
If I can't make a reasoned decision - I have to decide based on my personal judgment
If I have to decide based on my personal judgement - I'm not interested in hearing arguments about my viewpoint
If I'm not interested in hearing arguments about my viewpoint - I am going to speak with like-minded people
If I'm only speaking with like-minded people - I am not inclined to evolve my own position
If my position doesn't evolve - All my energies go to supporting my position
If all my energies go to supporting my own position - it begins to become factual in mind
If it becomes factual in my mind - I believe I am making a reasoned decision
If I believe I'm making a reasoned decision - it's harder for the government to tell me a different truth
If the government feels it's too hard to tell me a different truth - it will lie to me
If the government lies to me - I cannot make a reasoned decison


link | posted by Jae at 11:27 AM |


3 Comments:

Blogger Frank Partisan commented at 12:00 AM~  

Your government has been lying to you all your life, and you've done OK making decisions.

It's about time you posted.

Craig has been active on my blog offering comments, and getting into fights. See my Chavez post.

I don't hear from kay.

Anonymous Anonymous commented at 9:20 AM~  

Wow!!! A great decision.

Blogger Graeme commented at 11:04 PM~  

more posts!!!!

Want to Post a Comment?

powered by Blogger | designed by mela