/ jaebrysonblog ************** REMOVE THIS TO UNHIDE THE BLOGGER NAVBAR **************** **/ #b-navbar {height:0px;visibility:hidden;display:none} /** *************************************************************************

Rant. Muse. Eat. Sleep. Recycle.

Friday, September 16, 2005

An aside re: Bush's diverse appointments

The current political regime suggests that if you are wrong-headed on an issue, say, for instance if you never served in Viet Nam and are running against a decorated Viet Nam veteran, tear at his strengths, lie as much as possible and make sure that the discussion centers on things extraneous to the real topic, say, oh, I don't know... fabricated documents that indicate someone didn't fulfill his National Guard duty.

Case in point, Bush's handlers have REPEATEDLY said that his appointees are more diverse than Clinton's were. I found that hard to believe, but operating under the normal American mindset that someone is not going to look me in the eyes and tell me a big, bold-faced lie, I grudgingly accepted what I could not disprove myself. Wrong. Take a look at this: http://www.newsday.com/news/nationworld/ny-rnc-usdive3008,0,5162569.story


link | posted by Jae at 4:52 PM |


3 Comments:

Blogger generationysuccess commented at 5:02 PM~  

Blogs are chicken soup for the soul
Posted by: Molly Wood A recent study says that nearly half of the bloggers it surveyed use their blogs as a form of therapy .
Hey here. Just dropping by to leave you a line. Nice blog you have here, you are already on my bookmark list :p

When you have time, you might be interested in dropping by my strategy for self improvement and change

website. Every month I interview success people (millionaires, memory experts, motivational speakers, etc) and you can model

their success. Is that simple. It has a lot of information about strategy for self improvement and change . Well, talk to you later.

Blogger raw food diet dude commented at 5:19 PM~  

Hi, your blog caught my eye as I was surfing today. I have a web site that you might want to check out. It is related to free forex training and mini forex trading. If you would like some more information about the power of mini forex trading, visit free forex training for some interesting and profitable tips.

Blogger Tony commented at 5:19 PM~  

i hope you keep up the good work on the blog, it gets tiring after a while.....but keep it up!

I have a blog as well and hope to get others to post on it. It's about any topic as long as its not offensive.

I hope to see your post as well.
please visit my blog:
Web promotionsor you can go directly to the blog:
hover ads

Want to Post a Comment?

powered by Blogger | designed by mela