/ jaebrysonblog ************** REMOVE THIS TO UNHIDE THE BLOGGER NAVBAR **************** **/ #b-navbar {height:0px;visibility:hidden;display:none} /** *************************************************************************

Rant. Muse. Eat. Sleep. Recycle.

Friday, September 16, 2005

An aside re: Bush's diverse appointments

The current political regime suggests that if you are wrong-headed on an issue, say, for instance if you never served in Viet Nam and are running against a decorated Viet Nam veteran, tear at his strengths, lie as much as possible and make sure that the discussion centers on things extraneous to the real topic, say, oh, I don't know... fabricated documents that indicate someone didn't fulfill his National Guard duty.

Case in point, Bush's handlers have REPEATEDLY said that his appointees are more diverse than Clinton's were. I found that hard to believe, but operating under the normal American mindset that someone is not going to look me in the eyes and tell me a big, bold-faced lie, I grudgingly accepted what I could not disprove myself. Wrong. Take a look at this: http://www.newsday.com/news/nationworld/ny-rnc-usdive3008,0,5162569.story


link | posted by Jae at 4:52 PM |


1 Comments:

Blogger generationysuccess commented at 5:02 PM~  

Blogs are chicken soup for the soul
Posted by: Molly Wood A recent study says that nearly half of the bloggers it surveyed use their blogs as a form of therapy .
Hey here. Just dropping by to leave you a line. Nice blog you have here, you are already on my bookmark list :p

When you have time, you might be interested in dropping by my strategy for self improvement and change

website. Every month I interview success people (millionaires, memory experts, motivational speakers, etc) and you can model

their success. Is that simple. It has a lot of information about strategy for self improvement and change . Well, talk to you later.

Want to Post a Comment?

powered by Blogger | designed by mela