/ jaebrysonblog ************** REMOVE THIS TO UNHIDE THE BLOGGER NAVBAR **************** **/ #b-navbar {height:0px;visibility:hidden;display:none} /** *************************************************************************

Rant. Muse. Eat. Sleep. Recycle.

Tuesday, August 22, 2006

Henry David would be understand

I have my protest. It is simple; it's relatively anonymous (which is kind of a cheat) and it strikes me as fun. I have 12 "found" email addresses that I'm going to write to. I am going to send a simple message out into the ether: "Reasons not to like Bush." I will put ONE item on, sign my name and ask the recipients to do the same and pass it on to 12 more. FYI, my reason will be racial insensitivity; I'll let the others get to dishonesty, elitist, stupid, etc.

It's small, but it's a start. Feel free to send off your own missives.


link | posted by Jae at 7:43 AM |


2 Comments:

Blogger Craig Bardo commented at 5:03 AM~  

1. He created a massive new entitlement (prescription drug benefit)

2. He is a Country Club Republican, who wonders who will cut the White House lawn and work the ranch, if we don't allow those foreigners (pronounced far n urs) in to do it.

3. He has spent more than any President in history, not including Katrina and the wars.

4. He and Condi were hoodwinked by the French...again, this time over Lebanon.

5. Did I mention, he has outspent every Democrat admin in history?

6. He has failed to get the bankrupting entitlements and culture of entitlement under control.

7. He tried to get a psuedo conservative, non-qualified cronie appointed to the highest court in the land.

8. He has only tapped calls that have a foreign origin or destination linked to terrorists and hasn't done it with calls entirely within the US where known terrorists are involved.

9. He has not taken Iran and Syria to task over their meddling in Iraq.

10. He has so far failed to get a permanent extention of the tax cuts that have grown the economy and reduced the deficit deepened and passed.

Blogger Frank Partisan commented at 8:47 PM~  

Jae and Kay: You must read CB's dialog on my blog, with two Lebanese radicals, in the comments section, of the post of the new writer on my blog. It is actually educational.

Want to Post a Comment?

powered by Blogger | designed by mela