/ jaebrysonblog ************** REMOVE THIS TO UNHIDE THE BLOGGER NAVBAR **************** **/ #b-navbar {height:0px;visibility:hidden;display:none} /** *************************************************************************

Rant. Muse. Eat. Sleep. Recycle.

Wednesday, May 24, 2006

Poli-Mobs!

Hey! I need help for ideas for group political statements that are done artistically -- poli-mobs! I am a HUGE fan of the two guys who made it through Dick Cheney's press conference a couple of weeks back. One, who I admire no end, asked him if he wasn't ashamed at what he'd done to this nation (surrounded by a bunch of rabid, conservative, booing Republicans, no less), while the other stood with his back to Cheney as a protest. That's the kind of thing that I'm looking for. If I can get some good ideas, I want to implement them. I can send out broadcast emails beyond this, but this is Idea Central as far as I'm concerned. No idea is too weird or silly for consideration. My first couple of thoughts are pretty pedestrian: going to a Norm Coleman talk and turning our backs in unison; wearing photocopied Bush masks and burning photocopies of the U.S., going to a Norm Coleman talk with photoshopped pictures of his head on a dog's body and Bush holding the leash (OK, do you get it? I don't like Norm.)

Help me leave the cul-de-sac of Norm Coleman and come up with some other ideas.


link | posted by Jae at 5:10 PM |


4 Comments:

Blogger Frank Partisan commented at 8:57 PM~  

Al Franken will do it for you.

Something is wrong with the template, with the new links. The email I sent with links, all you need to do, is copy and paste to template.

I was thinking of having a breakfast thing at a restaraunt, for left and progressive bloggers. The right does that all the time.

Blogger ? commented at 9:26 AM~  

Sounds interesting. Got me thinking...

Blogger ? commented at 9:55 AM~  

Sorry for tagging you

Blogger Craig Bardo commented at 11:45 AM~  

How about going to Mexico City and protesting illegal immigration into the U.S. while waiving an American flag?

Want to Post a Comment?

powered by Blogger | designed by mela