/ jaebrysonblog ************** REMOVE THIS TO UNHIDE THE BLOGGER NAVBAR **************** **/ #b-navbar {height:0px;visibility:hidden;display:none} /** *************************************************************************

Rant. Muse. Eat. Sleep. Recycle.

Wednesday, August 01, 2007

Minneapolis Bridge Collapse
















I was a few hundred feet from the collapse and I was lucky enough not to drive under the bridge on my way out of the office. These photos were taken at about 6:05 -- just as it happened. Emergency workers hadn't even arrived.


link | posted by Jae at 9:44 PM |


3 Comments:

Blogger Frank Partisan commented at 2:42 PM~  

I found out about what happened through the radio. You lucked out.

I also posted on this subject.

Blogger Graeme commented at 4:12 PM~  

Tragic. I am glad you're alright.

Anonymous Anonymous commented at 12:29 PM~  

I was moving that day and had gone over that bridge eight times. I was lucky to be miles and miles away.

Want to Post a Comment?

powered by Blogger | designed by mela