/ jaebrysonblog ************** REMOVE THIS TO UNHIDE THE BLOGGER NAVBAR **************** **/ #b-navbar {height:0px;visibility:hidden;display:none} /** *************************************************************************

Rant. Muse. Eat. Sleep. Recycle.

Monday, November 27, 2006

Introducing... Graeme Anfinson

I've ranted, cursed, moaned and wailed on your computer screens for -- what may seem to some of you -- like years. Well, I am excited to say that in addition to the inestimable Kay Hansen, who is an amazing writer and new novelist, I am now privileged to call another talented writer my "teammate." Graeme Anfinson, of the Great Dakota Territory, will be joining in with weekly updates on politics, race or whatever strikes his fancy. You may notice a couple of additional links to the site, I'd love it if you would check them out, especially ndblueblog.blogspot.com. Graeme will post tomorrow, so please check in and enjoy. I know I will.
Peace
Jae


link | posted by Jae at 11:20 AM |


3 Comments:

Blogger Frank Partisan commented at 9:02 PM~  

Graeme will give your blog, the edge it needs. He is a very smart, passionate blogger.

I added a new writer as well. My writer turned me down the first time I asked, as did all the others.

If you visit more blogs your blog will get more traffic. I know all about your newspaper, and running for office etc. Now get the world to know.

Blogger Graeme commented at 9:16 PM~  

Thanks a lot! I will try not to suck

Blogger Lily commented at 6:43 PM~  

Graeme is a real "community" minded type of blogger. He is funny, and really grows on people! You will love having him here!

He helped with the Corruptco Blogfest last year- we decided at Lose The Noose blog to voice disgust at the Enronizing of society. And ask others to all voice disgust on topics of interest to them.More than forty bloggers joined in, and many of us met new talented bloggers, and got to know each other- some of us have reformed into different blogging teams and still work together as a result. Graeme was great to pitch in and help with that.

I've been trying to keep in touch with him since.

Want to Post a Comment?

powered by Blogger | designed by mela