/ jaebrysonblog ************** REMOVE THIS TO UNHIDE THE BLOGGER NAVBAR **************** **/ #b-navbar {height:0px;visibility:hidden;display:none} /** *************************************************************************

Rant. Muse. Eat. Sleep. Recycle.

Wednesday, January 23, 2008

And now for something completely different...


"Well, I can't believe I Can't Believe It's Not Butter and the stuff I can't believe is not I Can't Believe It's Not Butter are not butter, and I believe that they both just might in fact be butter, but in cunning disguises, and in fact there's a lot more butter out there than we believe."


link | posted by Jae at 3:33 PM |


1 Comments:

Blogger Frank Partisan commented at 12:22 AM~  

It is good you are blogging again.

Want to Post a Comment?

powered by Blogger | designed by mela