/ jaebrysonblog ************** REMOVE THIS TO UNHIDE THE BLOGGER NAVBAR **************** **/ #b-navbar {height:0px;visibility:hidden;display:none} /** *************************************************************************

Rant. Muse. Eat. Sleep. Recycle.

Wednesday, February 15, 2006

A little less talk, a little more action

I have an idea for some "political art" that might be worth participating in. Remember the 'flash mobs' or 'happenings' in which people would receive emails that told them to be at 'x' place at 'x' time and do something? I'm going to try and do that with this blog.

For example, I might suggest everyone available who reads this goes to Norm Coleman's office in St. Paul at 11:01 Wednesday December 11, form a large, solid circle, turn their back on his receptionist and leave without saying a word at 11:05. One person should say 'War in Iraq' as the group leaves.

I'm open to suggestions on this.


link | posted by Jae at 2:52 PM |


2 Comments:

Blogger Frank Partisan commented at 9:30 PM~  

The word is Iran. The war in Iran.

Blogger Craig Bardo commented at 11:33 AM~  

Olive,

I think Ren supports the war in Iraq, based on the influence of Hitchens, if not his own words. But I support my friend's idea - Democracy in action!

Want to Post a Comment?

powered by Blogger | designed by mela